What are module tests?
We perceive a module test as a combination of the measurement and comparison of electrical variables during a simultaneous simulation of real environmental conditions.
It is our objective to ensure the added value of your assembly production through module tests. Open for all solutions: module test system FT5010.
Areas of Application
- Testing of components and assemblies
- End of Line - Test
- Quality and Module Tests
- Tests in conjunction with development
- Initial sample test
An excerpt of applications already implemented
- Door Panel Test
- Seat frame Test
- Head Restraint Test
- Bumper Test
- Headliner Test
- Door Test
- Rest Test
- Cockpit Test
- Rear End Test
- Motor Test
- Air-Conditioning Operating Element Test
- Tractor Cabin Test
- Testing of the Switch-Cover
- Test for Magnets (component test)
- Test for Switches (component test)
- and more...
TSK Prüfsysteme GmbH | Strengelrott 4 | 32457 Porta Westfalica | Germany
Fon: +49 (0) 571 79 58 0 | Fax: +49 (0) 571 79 58 40 | E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org