Vision Test Systems
The inspection and assurance of the correct equipment of fuse holders and relay carriers through color recognition and OCR (optical character recognition) as well as the control of the presence and correct insertion depth (height control) of assemblies during mounting.
Areas of Application
The "visual inspection" is primarily implemented in cable assembly for the automotive industry and automotive supplier industry. In this case, it is essential that the correct equipment of fuse boxes and relay carriers is verified. The visual inspection can take place either during loading and mounting or as a final inspection.
The exact description of the test systems VS30, VS50, VS70, VS100 and VS AOI can be found on the following pages.
- Structured specification of sample models
- New, more effective illumination through current LED-lighting engineering
- Reduced and easier training effort, without fundamental expert knowledge
- Reliable evaluation during ascertainment of the best possible concurrence by comparing all installed models
- All current types of fuses and relays
- ATO-, MINI-, MIDI-, MAXI-, JCASE
- Metal fuses and sheet metal fuses
- Fuse holders
- Label inscriptions
- Screws and nuts (presence of)
- Plastic components (e.g. fuse removal tool, relay carrier and fuse holder)
- Connector locking mechanisms
- Cable colors (only unicolor)
Data Sheet (PDF)
We do not support the Vision System VS3000 with Matrix Grabber since 2007.