Module Tester FT5010
The module test system FT5010 comprises four main components (standard PC, measurement system, test matrix and the adaptation) as well as the Test Software CS WIN nx with various features and options.
The measurement system is modular and extendable for all desired test tasks. The test matrix is also modular and thus, adjustable.
A special advantage lies in operating several test matrixes with different specifications. Thus, the possibility exists of stimulating the devices under test with respective voltages, and at the same time taking measurements of the same.
- 19" housing
- Measurement technique
- Voltage and current generators
- Interface to external measurement devices
- 8 potential-free inputs and outputs (24 volt via an external power pack)
- 9 slots for test point cards
- Four main components (standard PC, measurement system, test matrix and adaptation)
Areas of Application
- End of Line - Test
- Quality and Function Tests in the automotive supplier industry
- Tests in conjunction with development and first sample testing
- Simultaneous stimulation and measurement of units under test
- Modular measurement technology
- Modular, adjustable test matrix
- Several test matrixes with different specifications can be operated
Technical Specifications: FT5010 Measurement Unit
Voltage metering / Current Measurement
Programmable voltage / power source [LVDC-Gen2]
Measurement of output voltage and power via LV measurement technology (VMU).
Constant voltage control or constant control depending on load.
Data Sheet (PDF)